Quilted Janome Cover

This project has sadly been abandoned as I did it in too much of a rush with too many distractions.

I had quite a few patches left over for a cushion cover I had made for my mother, so I thought I could put them to good use as a quilted dust jacket for my sewing machine.

The pattern was sketched from the measurements of the machine and was intended to be a single side wrap around (like a drum) with a flap at the bottom and sewn in panels to finish the sides. Lastly, I cut out a flap in the top for the handle to slip through to enable transportation.

2

It was a nice idea but alas the execution was shoddy and would have annoyed me too much, so I scrapped it.  I’ll have another go when I get the inspiration.DSC_0684 DSC_0683

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s